|Reference #||18-01883||Title||Senior Full-Stack Developer|
|Position Type||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level||Direct Placement|
|Start Date / End Date||2018-05-14 00:00:00 --- 0000-00-00 00:00:00|
|Description||Our cliient is seeking a talented Full-Stack Developer to join their software development team in designing and implementing our core product line. We are looking for well-rounded developers who have a proven track record of delivering robust, scalable enterprise applications. You will be a member of a development team, transitioning to Agile, tasked with developing new functionality as well as maintaining and supporting the existing, publicly available product releases. The ideal candidate pssesses over 10 years experience in IT, must be self-directed and a fast learner, flexible enough to work on new technologies as well as legacy components.
* Develop cutting edge software through test driven development (TDD) and continuous integration
* Capture the application development requirements in a feature driven environment
* Utilize programming guidelines/standards
* Partner with the Architecture team during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the solution will meet the business and technical requirements
* Transform and extract a two-tier architecture to a distributed, multi-tier service based architecture
We are specifically looking for
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field (e.g. information technology, computer systems, etc.) or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
* 2+ years developing APIs primarily with REST/JSON and SOAP/XML
* Continuous integration experience, code test coverage, and source control using Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, GIT, SVN, Bamboo, Sonar/SonarQube, JCov, JaCoCo is desirable.
* Strong knowledge of SDLC
* Experience in native application development (iOS and Android) a plus
* Basic understanding of security fundamentals and user authentication using OAM/OIM, SSO, OAuth, and others
* Familiarity and experience with Agile (scrum) development process
* Strong problem-solving skills. Able to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
* Able to identify and resolves problems in a timely manner; ability to gather and analyze information skillfully.
* Able to develop alternative solutions that demonstrate innovative and analytical approaches to resolutions.
* Able to work well in group problem solving situations.
* Efficient time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
* Excellent interpersonal skills; collegial, energetic, able to develop productive relationships with colleagues and consultants.