|Reference #||19-00066||Title||API Developer|
|Start Date / End Date||2019-02-18 00:00:00 --- 2020-02-18 00:00:00|
Looking for a contractor to act as the data integration technical resource for the Client project and other efforts related to cross-system and cross-agency data integration. Contractor will perform the following primary duties:
1. Validate and update existing Client data integration architecture and plans
2. Participate in detailed design and implementation planning
3. Participate in conversations with peer agencies on required data integrations
4. Document and present design to Architect Review Board (ARB)
5. Collaborate with the Client Implementation Vendor on designs and project decisions.
6. Build API's using Azure Logic Apps and other approved methods.
7. Participate in oversight and implementation.
Contractor will provide expert level technical consulting. Client is a complex, multiyear program which it critical to the Agency's business and the highly visible Child Safety Project. The contactor will harness existing agency Subject Matter Experts (SME's) and existing documentation in providing data integration technical leadership so that the integration planning can be elaborated with reality based plans and best practices to increase the odds of success.
The contractor should be familiar with or capable of quickly learning the following key integration technologies:
- RESTful Services
- SOAP Services (for legacy integrations)
- XML Schemas and the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)
- Fetch XML
- Microsoft Azure Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management
- Microsoft Dynamics 365