|Reference #||19-00171||Title||CRM Solutions Developer- MS Dynmics|
|Start Date / End Date||2019-03-12 00:00:00 --- 0000-00-00 00:00:00|
***Please do not exceed the max salary rate posted, any candidate that is submitted above rate will not be submitted to client***
The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization and
integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise. Activities include requirements reviews, design reviews, estimating
work, programming to specifications and guidelines, unit testing, and daily status reporting.
1. Required Job Skills (Applies to All Levels) · Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones · Intermediate PC proficiency * Intermediate proficiency in spreadsheet, database and word processing software * Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM * Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations * Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities * Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes * Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms. * Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C# * Create unit tests for new and existing code * Review and understand detailed business, functional and technical requirments * Debug and repair simple to complex defects * Presnt designs and code for review * Provide production support for simple to intermidiate incidents * Accurately document code, unit tests and other assigned work * Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases. * Intermediate proficiency in SSIS, Data Transformation Services, T-SQL, Redgate, stored procedure development, tuning, enterprise data modeling and schema change management.
2. Required Professional Competencies (Applies to All Levels)
· Strong analytical skills to support independent and effective decisions
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work with multiple priorities, sometimes under limited time constraints.
· Perserverance in the face of resistance or setbacks.
· Effective interpersonal skills and ability to maintain positive working relationship with others.
· Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives,
managers, and subject matter experts.
· Systems research and analysis. Ability to write and present business intelligence documentation
· Demonstrate the ability to stay current on global threats and vulnerabilities.
· Experience working with and managing third parties
· Knowledge of business requirements development and user acceptance testing.
· Maintain confidentiality and privacy
· Analytical knowledge necessary to generate reports based on available data and then make decisions based on
3. Required Leadership Experience and Competencies · Facilitate and resolve customer requests and inquiries for all levels of management in Corporation. (Levels 2 - 4) * Build synergy with a diverse team in an ever changing environment. (Applies to Levels 3 - 4)
1. Preferred Job Skills (Applies to All Levels)
· Advanced skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
· Advanced PC proficiency
· Intermediary to advance knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics application
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Suites, Windows Server, and Microsoft SQL databases.
· Experience with external facing portals
· Experience with multiple authentication scenarios in CRM
· Experience with Dynamics custom actions, particularly integrating portals with CRM actions
2. Preferred Professional Competencies (Applies to All Levels)
· Advanced systems research and analysis expertise
· Impeccable project management skills
· Solid technical ability and problem solving skills
· knowledge of internal departments and operations
3. Preferred Leadership Experience and Competencies (Applies to Levels 3 - 4)
· Mentor and provide peer review to lower levels
· Ability to build lesson plans and deliver lessons to junior team member
Open to different levels and the level is indicative of the salary tht will be paid:
Performs job functions under close supervision or peer review * Learn area's direct flow; and how it affects surrounding systems and operational areas. * Design, maintain, develop, and enhance Microsoft Dynamics systems and programs. * Design and code basic-level systems, programs, and interfaces, using the appropriate structured programming techniques and programming languages. * Participate in the development, review, and creation of documentation used to support associated systems. * Create logic, system, and program flows for complex systems, including interfaces and metadata * Write and execute unit test plans. Track and resolve any processing issues. * Implement and maintain operational and disaster-recovery procedures. * Participate in small to medium projects. * Participate in the review of code and/or systems for proper design standards, content and functionality. * Assist with development and delivery of presentations to staff and management * Participate in all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle * Analyze data/files and map data from one system to another * Adhere to established source control versioning policies and procedures * Develop programs, time estimates and project schedules based on prioritization and business requirements. * Use sound project management methodology and demonstrate solid time management skills. * Monitor and create priority list(s) that are agreed to by user management * Meet timeliness and accuracy goals. * Communicate status of work assignments to stakeholders and management.
Performs job functions with general supervision
* Design, maintain and develop moderately complex systems and CRM applications * Participate or lead medium projects. * Track and resolve processing problems, coordinating with all appropriate areas * Assist Users/Analysts with the development of system interface specifications * Develop, write and implement processing requirements and post implementation review * Develop time and cost estimates and system modification schedules. * Create and deliver presentations to staff and management.
Performs job functions with minimal supervision * Facilitate and/or create new procedures and processes that support advancing technologies or capabilities * Build, support, and maintain moderately complex processes, CRM applications, and data * Evaluate high-level project information and assess project components to forecast work effort required * Provide peer-level review and mentoring to levels 1 and 2 * Participate and/or lead large- or complex-technical projects
Performs job functions in a lead capacity * Serve as primary operational contact for internal and external customers when needed or in the absence of the Manager * Ensure Service Level Agreements between department and operational or technical areas are met * Lead, develop and mentor staff by providing opportunities for growth through delegation, training, and assignment to various project teams * Inform the manager/supervisor of any issues impacting the efficient and effective performance of the department including system, resource, and informational barriers; Provide timely feedback to team member on performance * Assist the manager/supervisor in the day-to-day operations of the department