|Reference #||19-00181||Title||SharePoint Developer|
|Start Date / End Date||2019-04-15 00:00:00 --- 2019-06-30 00:00:00|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architect and build a SharePoint 2019 implementation in the cloud (as an IaaS) or SharePoint Online as part of O365
- Analyse the four existing SharePoint environments (1 SP 2007, 1 SP 2010 & 2 SP 2013 farms) to migrate and consolidate to one SharePoint 2019 or SharePoint Online farm.
- Analyse any existing custom code and convert those to standard workflows.
- Directly work with internal stakeholders around existing workflows to make sure they function as designed and repair them as necessary. Some processes are custom code that we do not have the source code for so they may need to be completely rebuilt using the stakeholder's requirements and standard SharePoint workflows.
- Migrate existing SharePoint data to new environment. This will be cross-forest as the existing environments are in our old domain and the new environment is in our new domain. Old and new domains are trusted but not in the same forest.
- 5+ years experience as SharePoint architect/developer
- Expert in SP 2010 or later Workflows
- Windows Server 2016, MS SQL 2016/2017
- Must have experience migrating content from SharePoint 2007/2010/2013 environments