- Experience automating deployment of IIS applications (I.e. Windows platform). This means they should be strong with both PowerShell and CMD scripting
- Experience building the actual docker containers. We especially need someone that has built Windows-based docker containers running on a Windows host. Simply having experience administering docker containers in Kubernetes or similar is not sufficient.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting enterprise applications, particularly .NET.
- Experience configurating Windows Docker running on a Windows Docker host.
- Build and Release automation (preferably based on VSTS)
- C# development
- Azure Service Fabric, Kubernetes and other container technologies.
- OSIsoft development
- Automated testing